When you visit our website, we collect information about you related to your usage of our website and user experience, such as your IP address, details on your terminal and browser settings as well as uses of our website. Except for your IP address, we only collect your personal data when you register to the Ukko.fi service, or in such cases when you disclose your personal data to us as a user (such as in a contact form).
We disclose data to service providers, who process personal data on behalf of SPL Company Oy in accordance with professional secrecy requirements and data protection obligations of their agreement. Your information will not be disclosed to other organizations for commercial purposes.
Data is transferred within the limits of the General Data Protection Regulation to SLP Company, a service provider in the United States. Our service providers are committed to the European Commission’s model clauses on the processing of personal data, and have instituted the appropriate additional measures to ensure an adequate level of data protection. Third parties are not entitled to use the data for their own purposes.
You have the right to inspect what information we store on you, make corrections or changes to this information, or, if you so desire, request erasure of the information. You also have the right to prohibit the use of your data for direct marketing.
• Requests relating to the above mentioned matters can be sent either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address:
SPL Company Oy / Tietosuoja, Itämerenkatu 1, FI-00180 Helsinki.
If you do not want our website to store cookie information, you can block this in your browser settings for individual websites or completely. You can also remove the cookie information saved by your browser at any time. Examples:
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
• Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
• Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
Please be aware that blocking cookies may affect the functionalities of our website.
We use the below mentioned services offered by third parties on our website:
Google Analytics is a service for tracking website visitors. It stores information on how long you spend on the website, how you got there, and which links you click there.
• More information on the privacy practices of Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en&ref_topic=2919631
• Google also offers an opt-out extension for opting out the cookies saved by the Google Analytics service on all websites: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en&ref_topic=2919631
Google Adwords Conversion cookies enable us to monitor the efficiency of the Google search advertisements.
Google Dynamic Remarketing is a remarketing tool which helps us show our users advertisements of our services, which they have viewed earlier on our website, on other websites.
NewRelic is a service efficiency monitoring application.
• More information on the privacy practices of the NewRelic service: https://newrelic.com/privacy
Hubspot is a marketing automation software using cookies to collect data on how users use our website.
• More information on the privacy practices of the Hubspot service: https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy
Social media buttons (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) take you to our social media channels.
Buttons produced by the ShareThis service enable you to share the content of our websites easily in social media, if you so desire.
• More information on the privacy practices of the ShareThis service: https://www.sharethis.com/privacy/
TrustPilot is an online business review community which we use for collecting user experiences and feedback from our services.
• More information on the privacy practices of the TrustPilot service: http://legal.trustpilot.com/end-user-privacy-terms
In matters relating to data protection and cookies, you can contact us either by sending an email message to email@example.com or by post, to the following address:
SPL Company Oy / Tietosuoja