Who will benefit from UKKO Private Trader?
If you want to earn more as an entrepreneur, then setting up a private trader is a sensible option. Currently, more than one hundred thousand other Finnish entrepreneurs work as private traders. Typical private trader entrepreneurs include hairdressers, graphic designers, consultants, construction professionals, masseurs and taxi drivers. You can be either a full-time or a part-time private trader entrepreneur.
UKKO Private Trader is suitable for you in the following cases, for example:
- you are frustrated to spend time setting up all sort of papers and vouchers and you dream about the modern way of doing bookkeeping and billing.
- you want to focus on the work you love.
- you are considering starting your own business or want to test your business idea.
- you want to be an entrepreneur, but managing finances is boring.
- you are unemployed and want to employ yourself as an entrepreneur.
- you dream of entrepreneurship, but you are horrified by Y3 forms and other paperwork.
As a private trader, you earn more – become an entrepreneur lightly!
Through UKKO Private Trader, you will receive a business ID and after registering for the service, you can immediately send your first invoices to customers.
As a private trader, you don’t have to worry about bookkeeping or other paperwork, as we will do them for you. This frees up your time for more productive activities, such as finding new customers and developing your business further. With our service, you can easily send invoices to your customers and save your customers and products in an easy-to-use register.
How come private trader earns more?
- You have the right for tax deductions and you can deduct all expenses related to your business, such as a work machine or telephone.
- You can benefit from the VAT relief.
- You are entitled to an entrepreneur deduction which is 5% of your income.
- You do not have to pay employer fees for your billing and you will not be charged a service fee for billing.
Join for free at UKKO Private Trader!
Registration for our service is free and it does not commit you for anything.
You can read more about our pricing on our pricing page.
If you still are unsure of something, feel free to contact our customer service.
Our customer service will help you on weekdays at 9-16 by phone from the number 09 427 208 61 and by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Private Trader entrepreneurship can also be easy
Bookkeeping, invoicing and receipt storage at a fixed monthly price. We set up a business name for free and offer accounting at a fair price
Read more about private trader